One morning this week Wunderkind got up early (I could hear him banging things around in his room, climbing up on his dresser to reach the curtains, all that) and then came to get me. He said it was time to get up, and he'd already gotten his own room ready for morning, and was there anything he could do for me? (He said that: "And is there anything I can do for you?" Like a young butler.) I wanted to sleep longer but I said yes, you can turn on the coffee maker. Which he did. He's a helpful little boy. Plus he wanted me to get up already.
This morning he and I were up early; soon after, his dad would wake up and head straight out to get the shopping done, and then relax with brunch. WK helped prep his dad's coffee and left some helpful instructions:
To: Daddy
Turn this on if you
like after shopping
and you have coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment