Friday, August 3, 2012

Milky Way Wishes

Have any of the viewers played  Kirby Super Star/Ultra? If you have, you probably know the story of  Milky Way Wishes/Wish Upon a Galaxy. If you haven't, here are some pictures I drew:



One day, in the year ???, the Sun and the Moon fought day and night.
MARX: Hey, hey, hey.
Can you make peace between the sun and the moon?
You need to ask the giant comet NOVA for help... (switches to a giant clockwork "comet")
MARX: But first, there's something we must do...
To ask NOVA, you need to gather power from all the stars around us!
(switches back to Popstar, Kirby's home planet)
MARX: Can you do it, Kirby? I knew you could.



NOVA: Ready-> I will grant you one wish...
MARX: Well, I want to control POPSTAR!
NOVA: OK-> Ready in 3, 2, 1, (goes away)
MARX: My plan worked! I made the sun and moon fight! (transforms)
And now Popstar is MINE!
(Kirby defeats NOVA, then Marx, end music plays)


This was made by WK.

No comments:

Post a Comment