Saturday, August 3, 2013

Angry Bird and Bad Piggie clay figures #2

Here are more Angry Birds and Bad Piggies clay figures! (The first set is in the blog post below this one; please see it for these have some of the old ones.) We got low on black, red, pink, blue and white so we went back to Joann's to get some (and a bit of yellow, too).

1.
1. You recall "Mighty Hoax," I believe?

2.
2. Made-up bird.


3.
3. The purple bird has the ability to bounce off structures, thus knocking them down.


4.
4. Danger Above.


5.
5. Space eggs. (and yes, that's the space Orange Bird.)


6.
6. Space pig antennas.


7.
7. Lightning Bird's right lightning bolt accidentally fell off, so I used yellow clay as glue. Frozen pig.


8.
8. And also, I forgot to put a tail on the Lightning Bird the first time, so I added one later.

Sometime later, we got low on orange, and got two packs.

9.
9. Space Orange Bird vs. Fat Pig.


10.
10. Orange Bird's ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment