It's "Clean the Kitchen" week. Today I tackled the shoe bench. I found shoes, too-small boots, a hairbrush, sunglasses I never did like, ten million canvas bags, and a bag of sale books I bought a long time ago and naturally hid amongst the shoes and bags (?). In one of the books was a science experiment (actually, a demonstration; an experiment is when you don't know what will happen, but whatever) involving baking soda, vinegar, and a balloon. Wunderkind had to do it right away!
First we gathered the stuff.
Then he put baking soda in a balloon, and vinegar in a plastic bottle.
Put the balloon on the bottle.
Now dump the baking soda from the balloon into the vinegar! Woosh -- watch a solid and a liquid make a gas!
We had to do it more than once, it was so fun and easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment