Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lego Harry Potter Minifigure Collection

This is my Lego Harry Potter Minifigure Collection:

1.
The first whole set, 4736 Freeing Dobby (Left to right, Dobby, Lucius, Harry).

2.
4865 Forbidden Forest (Narcissa, Harry, Hagrid, Voldemort, Nagini).


3. 
My first freestyle minifigs (Draco, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore). I got these plus the two sets and two brooms for my birthday.

4. 
Then I wanted to make some customs (Trelawney, Quirrell, Molly, and me [I sometimes put myself in Harry Potter through fan-fiction]).

5. 
More customs (Fred, George, Luna, Binns).
6.
Then we went to Robot Garage and got Gandalf from Lord of the Rings (who I use for Aberforth), Hooch, and Fluffy (I also I used a Rocker Girl minifig for Tonks because of the pink hair)

7. 
Then Mom ordered some minifigs on Amazon (McGonagall, Ginny, Lupin, Neville, Snape & Hedwig). Then we got a surprise. Snape came a day earlier than we expected! The next day, we got McGonagall, Neville & Lupin all at the same time.

8. 
Then I learned that Mom had not ordered just Hedwig, but a whole set that comes with her (4866 Knight Bus) plus Oliver Wood, Ginny, Sprout & Flitwick. Wood had been delivered, along with 4866, which came with Hsrry, Stan, Ernie, a Shrunken Head, and Hedwig.

9. 
Then I made some more customs: Sirius, Kingsley, Mad-eye (I drew the eye with a Sharpie), Diggle, Mundungus, and Slughorn (who can also be Elphias Doge).

10. 
Then we got Sprout, who gets along very well with Neville.

11. 
Then we got Ginny, and I made a Bellatrix custom minifig. (Not my daughter, you b**ch!)

12. 
Then we got Flitwick, and that was the end of it. (Protego Maxima! Fianto Duri! Repello Inimicum!)


No comments:

Post a Comment