Sunday, March 16, 2014

Chicka Chicka Re-creation

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Re-creation!

A told B, and B told C
I'll meet you at the top
of the coconut tree.


Whee! said D to E F G.
I'll beat you to the top
of the coconut tree.
Chicka chicka boom boom!
Will there be enough room?
Here comes H up the coconut tree.


And I, and J, and tagalong K,
all on their way up the coconut tree.
Chicka chicka boom boom!
Will there be enough room?
Look who's coming! L M N O P!


And Q R S!
And T U V!


Still more! W! And X Y Z!
The whole alphabet up the...?


OH NO!!
Chicka chicka...
BOOM BOOM!


Skit skat skoodle doot
Flip flop flee
Everybody running to the coconut tree.
Mamas and papas and uncles and aunts
hug their little dears, and dust their pants.


Help us up!
cried A B C.


Next from the pileup, skinned knee D,
and stubbed toe E, and patched up F,
then comes G, all out of breath.


H is tangled up with I.
J and K are about to cry.
L is knotted like a tie.


M is looped, N is stooped,
O is twisted alley-oop.


Skit skat skoodle doot
Flip flop flee
Look who's coming! It's black eye P!
Q R S and loose tooth T.


Then U V W wiggle jiggle free.
Last to come, X Y Z.
And the sun goes down on
the coconut tree.
BUT...


Chicka chicka boom boom!
Look, there's a full moon.
A is out of bed.
This is what he said...
Dare double dare, you can't catch me!
I'll beat you to the top of the coconut tree!
Chicka chicka...BOOM BOOM!


The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment