Here is that Greek alphabet, on a bedroom wall:
On another day, he decided to make the Arabic alphabet:
And a Russian alphabet, which is in the hall (it's a long one):
Young Wunderkind, still with baby teeth!
Here's some of the Handwriting without Tears gear Wunderkind used. He loved these books, and I was so glad he did! He really, really wanted to know how to write letters on paper when he was about five, and he was frustrated because he couldn't do it right away, and I couldn't seem to figure out how to show him (in a way that was helpful and not annoying). Other folks had spoken highly of this program, so I ordered a set of kindergarten stuff. He took to it right away (especially the chalkboard with the little sponges) and saw that there was a cursive workbook available, and he wanted that right away! So I got him a cursive book, too; why not?
Before trying any handwriting, though, he typed on the computer and played with fonts and colors and point sizes there.
No comments:
Post a Comment